Sunday, November 25, 2007

First night done, sort of

Though it was the premier night… forgetfully I did not make a big deal about it and invite all my friends and family. Well that's good thing, it was full of small glitches that did not show themselves until I tried to schedule the shows to run on auto. I think.. “knock, knock knock” I’ve got them worked out. I’m also touching up some programming that after seeing it hundreds of times, I thought needed some tweaking. Overall, I am very please with this being my first year, and not realizing all the work involved.

Neighbors that have stopped by, have been giving me great praise and joy in what I have accomplished. Let’s see what they say next year…

Peace for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big and Crazy thats how I like it. Can't wait to see the show......

Anonymous said...

Awesome Show. looking forward to seeing it live.........you should definatley give yourself a pat on the back. good work shane!

Frank